Botox 50 iu is indicated for the management of:
• Focal spasticity associated with dynamic equinus foot deformity due to spasticity in ambulant paediatric cerebral palsy patients, two years of age or older.
• Focal spasticity of the wrist and hand in adult post stroke patients.
• Focal spasticity of the ankle in adult post stroke patients.
• Blepharospasm, hemifacial spasm and associated focal dystonias.
• Cervical dystonia (spasmodic torticollis).
• Symptom relief in adults fulfilling criteria for chronic migraine (headaches on ≥15 days per month of which at least 8 days with migraine) in patients who have responded inadequately or are intolerant of prophylactic migraine medications.
• Idiopathic overactive bladder with symptoms of urinary incontinence, urgency and frequency in adult patients who have an inadequate response to, or are intolerant of, anticholinergic medication.
• Urinary incontinence in adults with neurogenic detrusor overactivity resulting from neurogenic bladder due to stable sub-cervical spinal cord injury, or multiple sclerosis.
Skin and skin appendage disorder:
• Persistent severe primary hyperhidrosis of the axillae, which interferes with the activities of daily living and is resistant to topical treatment.
Botox 50 iu is widely known for its cosmetic benefits to enhance or improve the individuals appearance, for example eliminating deep facial skin wrinkles. Botox is now also popularly used for medical purposes to treat muscle spasms such as blepharospasm.
Buying Botox online from eu-globalmed.com can save you money. Also buying it in larger quantities ensures that it is available to you during the follow up stage treatments that are carried out every 6-9 months following the initial injection. This pattern of treatment ensures consistency of results.
It is important to follow and maintain the optimum storage conditions of Botox. Botox can be safely stored in large quantities for easy access, at room temperature before the applications first usage. Once the Botox solution is made up for the first time, it must be stored in the refrigerator to ensure maximum sterility of its key active ingredients, the neurotoxin from Clostridium botulinum bacteria. It is this neurotoxin that numbs or paralyses muscles that are subject to spasms.